2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with ciconto.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for ciconto.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the ciconto.com web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Filice Giovanni srl unipersonale, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the ciconto.com site is: Filice Giovanni srl unipers ..
Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Ciconto takes place at Figline vegliaturo
In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
o internet protocol (IP) address;
o type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
o name of the internet service provider (ISP);
o date and time of visit;
o web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
or possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 5 years.
2. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
o Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
o Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The ciconto.com site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
o the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or of oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
o the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
o the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq, of the EU Regulation.
DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that you have the right to the protections provided by the EU Reg. 2016/679 as specified below with an excerpt of the reference articles:
1 Art. 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
1. a) the purposes of the processing;
2. b) the categories of personal data in question;
3. c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
4. d) the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
5. e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
6. f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7. h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 - right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
1. a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
3. c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
4. d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
5. e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
6. f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
3 Right referred to in art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
1. a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
3. c) although the data controller no longer needs them for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party .
4 Right under Article 20 Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller
5 Withdrawal of consent to treatment
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: FILICE GIOVANNI SRL UNIPERSONALE, current in Figline V. (CS) at C.da Filicetta Z.I. Piano Lago or to the pec address firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with the following text: "withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data". At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or to exercise the rights referred to in point 7 above, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address::: FILICE GIOVANNI SRL UNIPERSONALE, current in Figline V. (CS) to the C.da Filicetta Z.I. Piano Lago or to the pec address email@example.com. Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.